Non-commercial Open Source projects can qualify for free license to AVBlocks provided that they meet a set of simple criteria:
- You have to be a project lead or a regular committer.
- Your OS project meets the Open Source definition.
- You do not perform any paid support, consulting or training services for your OS project, and you do not distribute paid versions of your OS software.
- Your OS project is in active development for a minimum of 3 months.
- Your OS project’s community is active. This means that you have recent activity in your newsgroups or forums.
- Your OS project has a website including either a regularly updated News section or links to social network account(s) where project updates are posted.
- You release updated builds on a regular basis.
- Your license is a commercial use friendly license (i.e. not GPL, AGPL, LGPL, MPL or any other copyleft license).
- License issued for 1 year.
- Must apply again to renew.
Please contact AVBlocks Sales.